butylene glycol คือ: นี่คือโพสต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อนี้
Fatal overdose may occur when GABAergic substances are combined with other depressants such as opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, gabapentinoids, thienodiazepines or alcohol.
It is strongly discouraged to combine these substances, particularly in common to heavy doses.
1,4-Butanediol (also known as 1,4-B, BDO, BD or 1,4-BD) is a depressant substance and a prodrug for GHB. It occurs as a thick, colorless liquid with a distinct bitter taste. It is used as a recreational intoxicant with effects similar to alcohol and GHB. 1 ml of 1,4-butanediol is reported to be roughly equivalent to 1 g of GHB.
1,4-Butanediol is used industrially as a solvent and in the manufacture of some types of plastics, elastic fibers and polyurethanes. In organic chemistry, it is used for the synthesis of γ-butyrolactone (GBL).
1,4-Butanediol, as well as GBL, will dissolve most types of plastic over time. For this reason, it is recommended to only transport and store the drug using a glass container, standard gelatin capsules (not vegetarian), or high-density polyethylene plastic (also known as #2 recycled plastic). To check the type of plastic used on a bottle, one can look at the bottom for a number in the triangle-shaped recycling label.
- 1 Chemistry
- 2 Pharmacology
- 3 Subjective effects
- 4 Toxicity and harm potential
- 5 Legal status
- 6 See also
- 7 References
- 8 [NEW] อัพเดตสกินแคร์ เมื่อหายจาก ” สิว ” และ ” แพ้ง่าย ” | butylene glycol คือ – PINKAGETHAILAND
- 9 1. Smooth E Baby Face Foam
- 10 2. FYNE Gentle Facial Cleansing Gel
- 11 Phấn BB Crems chống nắng che phủ cao carecella/velvet cover BB CREAM#43
- 12 Harmful Ingredients in Skincare: Glycol – What It Is And Why Avoid It
- 13 REVIEW SEMUA VARIAN SUNSCREEN DRUGSTORE VIRAL L’OREAL UV DEFENDER SERUM PROTECTOR | Mega Ayu
- 14 Five Skin Care Products You MUST AVOID! From a Holistic Plastic Surgeon
- 15 5 THÀNH PHẦN DỄ GÂY MỤN trong Dưỡng ẩm – Tretinoin – Cần phải tránh | Dr Hiếu
1,4-Butanediol is classified as a subclass of alcoholic compounds called diols. Diols are named for having two alcohol (OH-) substitutions in their structure. 1,4-Butanediol is comprised of a butane chain of four carbon groups with an alcohol group bound to each terminal carbon of this chain. 1,4-Butanediol is named for these alcohol substitutions, which are located at R1 and R4. These alcohol substitutions make 1,4-Butanediol a polar liquid, which explains its good solubility in water.
Physically, it is a hygroscopic colorless oily liquid with a weak characteristic odor. Unlike GHB, 1,4-Butanediol has a distinct taste, described as being repulsive, plastic-like and chemical.
1,4-Butanediol is not active in its own right; its mechanism of action stems from its identity as a prodrug of GHB.
It is converted into GHB in the liver by the enzymes alcohol dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase, which is the same enzyme as alcohol. 1,4-Butanediol is first converted into 4-hydroxybutaldehyde in the liver and is released into the bloodstream before returning to the liver to convert into GHB. This process results in a much more delayed onset than GBL or GHB. 4-hydroxybutaldehyde, even though it is an aldehyde, does not have the same organ toxicity associated with acetaldehyde. One reason could be the very fast metabolism to GHB.
Metabolic pathways of GBL and 1,4-Butanediol as prodrugs for GHB
The differing levels of dehydrogenase enzymes can vary between individuals, meaning that, like alcohol, effects can differ greatly between users. In many, this manifests as a slow onset of effects and a higher rate of aldehyde collecting in the bloodstream, causing more toxic side effects. Because of these pharmacokinetic differences, 1,4-butanediol tends to be less potent and with a slower onset than GHB but has a longer duration; the related compound GBL tends to be slightly more potent and faster to take effect but more short-acting than GHB.
Bottle of 1,4 Butanediol.
Anecdotal reports which describe the effects of this compound within our experience index include:
Additional experience reports can be found here
Toxicity and harm potential
Radar plot showing relative physical harm, social harm, and dependence of GHB
1,4-Butanediol is not active in its own right; its mechanism of action stems from its identity as a prodrug of GHB, meaning that it is rapidly converted into GHB in the body.
GHB is considered to be a safe and non-toxic substance when used responsibly or medically. The LD50 is above the active dosage, and there is no danger of acute toxicity when this compound is taken at appropriate dosages. However, it can be dangerous when used as a recreational drug or abused. There have been many negative reports from recreational users who have overdosed, combined GHB with alcohol or other drugs, or accidentally dosed themselves unexpectedly.
One publication has investigated 226 deaths attributed to GHB. Seventy-one deaths (34%) were caused by GHB alone while the other deaths were from respiratory depression caused by interaction with alcohol or other drugs.
To avoid a possible overdose of GHB/1,4-Butanediol, it is important to start with a low dose and work your way up slowly by increasing the dosage in small increments as the exact toxic dosage is unknown.
Accidental ingestions of 1,4-Butanediol have also occurred due to inadequate storage methods. If 1,4-Butanediol is put into a clear liquid, glass, or bottle, it can be easily mistaken for water. It is recommended to clearly label your 1,4-Butanediol in writing and dye the liquid with blue food coloring so it no longer resembles a drinkable beverage. It is also recommended to store your 1,4-Butanediol in a container that no one would drink out of.
It is strongly recommended that one use harm reduction practices when using this drug.
In multiple studies, GHB has been found to impair spatial memory, working memory, learning and memory in rats with chronic administration. These effects are associated with decreased NMDA receptor expression in the cerebral cortex and possibly other areas as well.
One study found that repeated administration of GHB to rats for 15 days drastically reduced the number of neurons and non-neuronal cells within the hippocampus and in the prefrontal cortex. With doses of 10 mg/kg of GHB, they were decreased by 61% in the hippocampus region and 32% in the prefrontal cortex, and with 100 mg/kg, they were decreased by 38% and 9%, respectively. This paper demonstrates contradicting effects on neuronal loss, with lower doses (10 mg/kg) producing the most neurotoxicity, and higher doses (100 mg/kg) producing less.
Tolerance and addiction potential
This table compares the withdrawal symptoms of GHB/1,4-Butanediol, benzodiazepines , and alcohol
GHB/1,4-Butanediol is moderately physically and psychologically addictive. The frequent use of GHB/1,4-Butanediol can cause withdrawal symptoms similar to those caused by other depressants such as alcohol and benzodiazepines if abruptly discontinued. These symptoms seem to depend on the dosage and the length of time the drug was used for. Light to moderate users often experience anxiety, insomnia, sleep-related problems, and tremors whereas heavy use can cause severe withdrawal symptoms like delirium, psychosis, and hallucinations.
Although there have been reported fatalities due to GHB/1,4-Butanediol withdrawal, reports are inconclusive and further research is needed.
Tolerance will develop to the sedative-hypnotic effects within several weeks of continuous use. After cessation, the tolerance returns to baseline in 7 – 14 days. Withdrawal symptoms or rebound symptoms may occur after ceasing usage abruptly following a few weeks or longer of steady dosing, and may necessitate a gradual dose reduction.
- Depressants () – This combination potentiates the muscle relaxation, amnesia, sedation, and respiratory depression caused by one another. At higher doses, it can lead to a sudden, unexpected loss of consciousness along with a dangerous amount of depressed respiration. There is also an increased risk of suffocating on one’s vomit while unconscious. If nausea or vomiting occurs before a loss of consciousness, users should attempt to fall asleep in the recovery position or have a friend move them into it.
- Stimulants – It can be dangerous to combine depressants with stimulants due to the risk of accidental excessive intoxication. Stimulants mask the sedative effect of depressants, which is the main factor most people use to gauge their level of intoxication. Once the stimulant effects wear off, the effects of the depressant will significantly increase, leading to intensified disinhibition, motor control loss, and dangerous black-out states. This combination can also potentially result in severe dehydration if one’s fluid intake is not closely monitored. If choosing to combine these substances, one should strictly limit themselves to a pre-set schedule of dosing only a certain amount per hour until a maximum threshold has been reached.
- Dissociatives – This combination can unpredictably potentiate the amnesia, sedation, motor control loss and delusions that can be caused by each other. It may also result in a sudden loss of consciousness accompanied by a dangerous degree of respiratory depression. If nausea or vomiting occurs before consciousness is lost, users should attempt to fall asleep in the recovery position or have a friend move them into it.
- United States: While 1,4-butanediol is not currently scheduled federally in the United States, a number of states have classified it as a controlled substance. Additionally, individuals have been prosecuted for this substance under the Federal Analogue Act as being substantially similar to GHB. A federal district court in Chicago ruled that 1,4-butanediol could not be considered an analogue of GHB under federal law, and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals upheld that ruling.
- United Kingdom: In the United Kingdom, 1,4-butanediol was scheduled in December 2009 (along with another GHB precursor, gamma-butyrolactone) as a Class C controlled substance.
- Germany: 1,4-butanediol is not a controlled substance under the BtMG (Narcotics Act) or the NpSG (New Psychoactive Substances Act). It is legal, as long as it is not sold for human consumption, according to §2 AMG.
- Canada: It is controlled as a Schedule VI precursor in Canada.
- Switzerland: 1,4-Butanediol is a controlled substance specifically named under Verzeichnis E.
[NEW] อัพเดตสกินแคร์ เมื่อหายจาก ” สิว ” และ ” แพ้ง่าย ” | butylene glycol คือ – PINKAGETHAILAND
แต่ด้วยความแปลกใจว่าทำไมจู่ๆผิวเราจากเคยแพ้ง่ายมาก กลับไม่แพ้ตัวใหม่ที่ลองใช้ ทั้งๆที่มีน้ำหอม มีน้ำมัน ส่วนตัวคิดว่าเพราะเรามาเน้นบำรุงผิวให้ชุ่มชื้น และเสริมเซราไมด์ให้ผิวมาอย่างต่อเนื่อง จึงยกความดีความชอบทั้งหมดให้ตัวนี้ด้วยคือ FYNE Skin Barrier Serum in Cream
1. Smooth E Baby Face Foam
2. FYNE Gentle Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredient: Aqua, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cocamide DEA, Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate
เค้าเคลมว่าไม่มีสารก่อการระคายเคืองพวก น้ำหอม และไม่ใส่ SLS SLES ซึ่งดูจากส่วนผสมก็เป็นจริง ตรงคอนเซ็บ Less is More จริงๆ ล้างหน้าก็ใช้ส่วนผสมเท่าที่จำเป็นในการชะล้าง ไม่ใส่สารที่อาจทำให้ระคายเคือง ใช้สารลดแรงตึงผิวชนิดอ่อนโยนกับผิว ให้ฟองน้อยที่เพียงพอสำหรับลดการเสียดสีของผิวกับฝ่ามือ ดีตรงที่ไม่มีน้ำหอมให้กลัวว่าจะแพ้ด้วย
★★★★ 5 ดาว ถือว่าทำหน้าที่ล้างหน้าได้ดี ไม่แพ้ สิวไม่ขึ้นเพิ่ม ไม่ใส่น้ำหอม ล้างเสร็จผิวไม่แห้งตึง แต่ก็ไม่รำคาญผิวเหมือนมีอะไรเคลือบ
Phấn BB Crems chống nắng che phủ cao carecella/velvet cover BB CREAM#43
phấn BB Crems chống nắng che phủ cao
du lịch \u0026làm đẹp phấn trang điểm kem lót
các bạn nhớ xem hết video giúp mình nhé
cám ơn các bạn đã xem video các bạn thấy ý nghĩa nhớ đăng ký kênh và like giúp mình cám ơn các bạn rất nhiều
phấn nền CARECELLA VALVET COVER BB CREAM thể tích 50ml xuất xứ : hàn quốc
kem nền trang điểm sản phẩm 5 in 1 có khả năng chống tia tử ngoại ,làm trắng da và giảm nếp nhăn
BB velver SPF 50+,PA +++ giúp bảo vệ da khỏi tác hại từ ánh nắng mặt trời
độ kem che phủ vượt trội ,kết cấu thoáng khí kì diệu ,chất kem thấm nhanh vào da không gây lổ màu
tăng độ bám phấn và khả năng giữ lớp nền trang điểm lâu
water,cyclopentasiloxane,titanium Dioxide,Ethylhexyl,Methoxycinnamate,Zine Oxide,Butylene,Glycol,Cetyl PEG/PPG10/1
Dimethicone,Ethylhexyl Palmitate sorbitan Sesquioleate,Caprylic/Capric,triglyceride,arbutin,dimethicone,dipropylene glycol,CI 77492,Sodium,chloride,1,2hexanediol,beeswax,disteardimonium hectoride,magnesium,aluminum silicate CI77491, hydroxyacetophenne,dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone,crosspolymer, CI 77499,PEG10,dimethicone crosspolymer,5 ozokerite,aluminum hydroxide,triethoxycaprylysilane,lavandula,angustifolia(lavender)Oil,adenosine,allantoin,panthenol,chamomilla,recutita(matricaria)Flower Extract,gentiana lutea Root extract ,artemisia,absinthium extract, portulaca olearacea,extract,acer saccharum(sugar mapple)extract,caprylyl Glycol
hướng dẫn sử dụng
1 cách sửng dụng BB đơn giản ,dùng sau bước làm sạch da mặt
2lấy lượng kem BB vừa đủ ,chấm đều lên các vùng như trán ,cằm ,má ,mũi ,cổ
3bạn có thể lấy tay để tán đều kem,tuy nhiên để đều và mịn nhất nên dùng miếng mút hoặc cọ
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูความรู้เพิ่มเติมที่นี่
Harmful Ingredients in Skincare: Glycol – What It Is And Why Avoid It
The fourth harmful ingredient we are going to investigate together is glycols. You may see these on an ingredient label as propylene glycol, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, hexylene glycol, etc. Because so many of us buy a lot of makeup or beauty products without bothering to check its ingredients, chances are you’ve used a product that has one of these. I certainly have, and today, I’m going to share what you need to know about it and what to watch out for when buying a makeup or skin care product.
♡WEBSITE: The Health Mafia
Connect with me on social media!
Propylene Glycol: The Additive with Potentially Dangerous Side Effects
Propylene Glycol produces excessive apoptosis in the developing mouse brain, alone and in combination with Phenobarbital
Disclaimer: This video is not intended to replace medical advice. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare professional before starting anything new to determine if it is right for your needs.
Music: ‘Buddy’ from http://www.bensound.com
REVIEW SEMUA VARIAN SUNSCREEN DRUGSTORE VIRAL L’OREAL UV DEFENDER SERUM PROTECTOR | Mega Ayu
Produk dan review semua lengkap dalam video so tonton tanpa skip ya:) ENJOY !!
Don’t forget to comment, share, like, and subscribe my channel
Thank you so much! xx
L’Oreal Paris UV Defender Serum Protector Sunscreen 50ml SPF50+/PA++++ Sunblock Skincare Loreal
Semua Varian Produk Full Size:
L’Oreal Paris UV Defender – Matte \u0026 Fresh UV Serum Protector dilengkapi dengan kandungan airlicium. Mampu membantu menghasilkan kulit tidak tampak berminyak dan menyamarkan pori pori. Matte \u0026 Fresh UV Serum Protector cocok untuk kulit berminyak dan mereka yang membutuhkan oil control/sebum control. Meninggalkan hasil matte pada kulit bahkan pada cuaca panas dan lembap. Diuji pada suhu 45C dan kelembapan 80%
L’Oreal Paris UV Defender Moist \u0026 Fresh UV Serum Protector dilengkapi dengan Hyaluronic Acid. Kandungan yang direkomendasikan oleh dermatologis untuk kulit terasa kenyal. Moist \u0026 Fresh Serum protector cocok untuk kulit kering yang perlu efek melembapkan kulit.
L’Oreal Paris UV Defender – Bright \u0026 Clear UV Serum Protector dilengkapi dengan Brightening Niacinamide untuk kulit tampak cerah seketika dan terlindugi dari sinar UV. Bright \u0026 Clear Serum protector cocok untuk kulit yang tampak kusam dan memerlukan tabir surya dengan efek mencerahkan seketika.
L’Oreal Paris UV Defender Correct \u0026 Protect UV Serum protector dilengkapi dengan antioksidan Vitamin CG, sebuah kandungan optimal untuk merawat kulit dari radikal bebas, dengan apricot pigment yang menyatu optimal dengan kulit. Memberikan hasil warna kulit yang tampak lebih merata dan bercahaya. Correct \u0026 protect UV Serum protector cocok untuk kulit kombinasi.
Harga Rp 150.000 discount jadi Rp 110K127.000 aja 🙂
Semuanya aku beli disini yaa guys!
https://shp.ee/gxjvv9b (FULL SIZE) ALL VARIANT
● AQUA / WATER ● ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ● TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● SQUALANE ● GLYCERIN ● DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE ● TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ● MICA ● STEARIC ACID ● POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
● TOCOPHEROL ● NYLON 12 ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● NIACINAMIDE ● SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE ● SODIUM CHLORIDE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE ● PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT ● THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT ● PEG 100 STEARATE ● ETHYLHEXYL
TRIAZONE ● TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE ● PALMITIC ACID ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● LIMONENE ● XANTHAN GUM ● LINALOOL ● TROMETHAMINE ● ISOHEXADECANE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ● BARIUM SULFATE ● CARBOMER ● CRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER
● MYRISTIC ACID ● SORBITAN OLEATE ● BIS ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE ● CETYL ALCOHOL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● BHT ● BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SEEDCAKE EXTRACT / SHEA SEEDCAKE EXTRACT ● POTASSIUM SORBATE ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● HEXYL CINNAMAL ● GLYCERYL STEARATE ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
lorealparis loreal sunscreen sunblock lorealuvdefender lorealuvdefenderreview lorealuvdefenderserum lorealuvdefenderindonesia lorealuvdefenderserumprotector lorealuvdefensereview lorealuvdefendermoistandfresh reviewsunscreenterbaik sunscreenforsensitiveskin sunscreenlokalterbaik sunscreenlokaluntukkulitsensitif sunscreenlokaluntukkulitberminyakdanberjerawat sunscreenlokaluntukkulitberminyak sunscreenterbaik rekomendasisunscreen sunscreenlokal review skincare lifestyle fashion beauty vlog lorealparis lorealuvdefenderreview lorealreview rekomendasisunscreen reviewsunscreenloreal sunscreenremaja sunscreenbagus sunscreenuntukwajahberminyak sunscreenuntukwajahkering suncreenterbaik honestreview youtube viral tiktok shorts reels
Canon rebel t3i
CONNECT WITH ME
☞ Instagram :
☞ Tiktok :
This is my own opinion based on my experience.
Citrus Avenue Pink Slippers https://thmatc.co/?l=90202977
Five Skin Care Products You MUST AVOID! From a Holistic Plastic Surgeon
What commonly used skin care products should be avoided at all costs? America’s Holistic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn gives you his five worst and explains why you should not use them. Some of these will shock you!
Did you know I have my own skin care line?
Shop YOUN Beauty at:
I offer a full skin care line based on natural and organic ingredients to help your skin look its best and fight aging and it’s always crueltyfree!
Sign up for my enewsletters to get my ebook \”10 Things Every Plastic Surgery Patient Must Know\” for FREE!\r
Learn more about the look you want to achieve through plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments:\r
Subscribe to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HQXWbt14wTdr_Tzc8ZE0A?\r
5 THÀNH PHẦN DỄ GÂY MỤN trong Dưỡng ẩm – Tretinoin – Cần phải tránh | Dr Hiếu
Mụn trứng cá có thể nguyên nhân do chính sản phẩm mà bạn đang thoa. Nó có thể đến từ chính serum, dưỡng ẩm, tretinoin mà bạn đang lựa chọn. Chính những sản phẩm đó có thể gây mụn ẩn, mụn viêm…
Thà không dùng chứ đừng dùng sai cách và chọn sai loại sản phẩm cho da dầu mụn bạn nhé.
Video sẽ chia sẻ bạn chi tiết những thành phần cần trành có thể gây tắc nghẽn cổ nang lông và khiên tình trạng mụn trở nên trầm trọng hơn.
Cùng tìm hiểu trong video này nhé.
Để được tư vấn hỗ trợ về da. Vui lòng chụp ảnh 3 góc gửi qua Link bên dưới:
📨 Nhắn tin: http://m.me/Drhieu.Aesthetic
5 THÀNH PHẦN DỄ GÂY MỤN
0:25 Giới thiệu kênh fp
0:40 Tại sao lại có video này
1:13 Isopropyl Myristate
4:01 Isopropyl Palmitate
4:43 Acid Myristic
5:45 Oleic 3
Xem thêm các Video và đừng quên Đăng ký kênh Youtube của BS Hiếu để đón nhận Video mới nhất nhé !
💢 Đăng ký kênh Youtube BS Hiếu: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPiIYO3KUwS5Ocnry7WqEiw?view_as=subscriber?sub_confirmation=1
💢 Cộng đồng chăm sóc da KHOA HỌC Cùng Dr Hiếu : Chia sẻ cách chăm sóc da, review về mỹ phẩm, live stream từ Dr HIếu
💢 Cộng đồng chăm sóc da Khoa học: Chia sẻ cách chăm sóc da, live stream từ Dr HIếu
📌Liên hệ với Dr Hiếu:
📨 Nhắn tin: http://m.me/Drhieu.Aesthetic
🔲Email hợp tác: [email protected]
© Bản quyền thuộc về Dr Hiếu Aesthetic
© Copyright by Dr Hiếu Aesthetic ☞ Do not Reup
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่BEAUTIFUL HAIR
ขอบคุณที่รับชมกระทู้ครับ butylene glycol คือ